Marvel’s Midnight Suns is now available on PS5, Xbox Series and PC
Games 2K and wonderful entertainment announced that Marvel’s Midnight Suns is now available on PS5, Xbox Series and PC.
Developed by Firaxis Games, the legendary studio behind critically acclaimed franchises around the world XCOM and Civilization, Marvel’s Midnight Suns combines the rich story, character relationships, customization and progression of an RPG with the tactical strategy and combat mechanics of a revolutionary new card-based tactical game.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns was critically acclaimed, with VGC giving it 5 out of 5, calling it a “modern approach to classic”; PC Gamer wrote that it was “absolutely brilliant” and gave it an 88 out of 100, and called Rock Paper Shotgun “one of the best superhero games, period.”
“The Firaxis team has created a great game with Marvel’s Midnight Suns said Jay Ong, Executive Vice President at Marvel Games. “The incredible authenticity and love for our characters permeates every battle, decision and interaction. This is a dream come true for any Marvel fan who wishes one day they could not only fight alongside the legendary who are Marvel heroes, but also live with them. »
“We are thrilled that Marvel has trusted us to develop something truly new in the Marvel Universe Marvel’s Midnight Suns,” said David Ismailer, President of 2K. ” This game represents one of Firaxis’ best and most ambitious projects to date, and we’re excited for players around the world to experience it. Marvel’s Midnight Suns. »
Set in the darker side of the Marvel Universe, players will form unbreakable bonds with legendary Marvel Super Heroes and dangerous supernatural warriors in the fight against the world’s greatest threat…the demonic forces of Lilith. and the elder god Chthon.
“From explosive action on the battlefield to the mysteries of the Abbey, we’re excited for players to explore the dark side of the Marvel Universe,” added Bill Rosemann, VP and Creative Director, Marvel Games. “Firaxis dug deep into the Marvel Universe, to bring to light the characters they love most, and poured their hearts into expertly realizing their vision for the rising stars that are the Midnight Suns.”
“I can’t say how happy we are to be offered Marvel’s Midnight Suns to our fans, whether you’re an avid reader of Marvel comics or a longtime player of tactical games,” said Jake Solomon, Creative Director at Firaxis Games for Marvel’s Midnight Suns. “Thanks to everyone who worked with us to bring this game to life.”
Marvel’s Midnight Suns features an engaging story and groundbreaking card-based tactical gameplay, including:
- Your Marvel Adventure. You play as Hunter, the very first customizable hero in the Marvel Universe. You will be the leader of a team of legendary heroes from Avengers, X-Men or Fugitives that you can customize as you see fit. You will also be able to adapt your skills to your play style and unlock iconic outfits that will delight all fans of the Marvel universe.
- Discover the dark side of Marvel. In the unknown world, in the environmentesupernatural and mystical, estand against the forces ofemoniacs of Lilith and live an experienceeimmersive nothing. The bet is never eyoue important too! Face the iconic Marvel heroes who have succumbed to Lilith’s dark magic and stop the mother of demons from resurrecting Chthon, her evil master.
- Rub shoulders with legendary heroes. Decover them heros in a new light and unlock new skills by bonding outside the battlefield with many of your favorite Marvel heroes, such as Iron Man, Wolverine or Captain Marvel. Explore every corner of the Abbey, your mystical secret base, and discover the mysteries that lie within the domain.
- Be a real Super Hero. The creplayers of tactical games in successes XCOM prefeel like a whole new systemeChilling and intense soul battleehighly customizable, giving pride of place in reflection and style of superheroes. Team up with other heroes, assess the battlefield and launch devastating and iconic attacks against the forces of darkness.
Marvel’s Midnight Suns is available in four versions: Standard Edition, Enhanced Edition, Digital Edition +and Legendary Edition :
- L’Standard Edition are available at the recommended retail price of €59.99* on Windows PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. The edition includes the base game.
- L’Enhanced Edition is available at a suggested retail price of €74.99 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. This edition includes five premium** cosmetic skins.
- L’Digital Edition + is available for a suggested retail price of €79.99* on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. This edition includes 11 premium** cosmetic skins. Versions PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S SKUs include an optimized version of the game for next-gen consoles.
- L’Legendary Edition is available for a suggested retail price of €99.99* on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S and Windows PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. This edition includes 23 premium** cosmetic skins, as well as access to content available after the game launches on Marvel’s Midnight Suns Season Passthat is, 4 downloadable content packs each offering a new playable character, new missions, new enemies and additional character skins.
Marvel’s Midnight Sun is available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and Windows PC PC via Steam and the Epic Games Store. PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch versions will be available later.